Many people in Ontario do not understand how important anthropologists really are. The truth of the matter is that they’re vitally important. And, these professionals need a significant amount of anthropologist E&O insurance. If you work in this field, you should definitely get in touch with an anthropologist professional liability insurance broker. This insurance will make a huge difference in the long run. While an anthropologist PLI insurance policy can help, you may also need additional coverage.
Anthropologists are often sued for discrimination, dishonesty and other things. If you believe that an artifact is legitimate and it isn’t, you might be sued. You may need additional insurance to protect you from other problems. More about that will be provided below.
We recommend having no less than $1 Million worth of PLI Coverage along with $1 Million CGL Coverage. Rates starting from $50/Month!
More Coverage Options
The truth of the matter is that anthropologist professional liability insurance is only going to cover so much. You may also need additional coverage. More about the additional coverage options will be explored in greater depth below.
Employee Dishonesty Insurance
If you’re an anthropologist, who works with several employees, you’re definitely going to need more coverage. Getting as much coverage as humanly possible is best. You never know if your employees are going to lie about artifacts or the age of a specific site. This is why you need employee dishonesty insurance. You never know who you’re going to trust. Get at least $100,000 per claim to avoid potential problems.
- Employee Dishonesty Insurance Recommended Limits – $100,000 A Claim / $1,000,000 Aggregate
CGL insurance is also vitally important. When you begin digging into the mountainside, there is a possibility that someone is going to venture onto the property and get hurt. Even if you put up safety barriers, there is still a chance that someone is going to venture onto the site. This could lead to a significant injury. This is why anthropologists need a significant amount of CGL insurance. You need at least $100,000 per claim. This will give you the peace of mind that you need!
- Commercial General Liability Insurance Recommended Limits – $1,000,000 Per Claim / $2,000,000 Aggregate
When it comes down to it, anthropologists cannot work from home or from the office. You’re going to need to travel to visit the sites that you’re going to investigate. What is going to happen if you pull out a little too quickly and you get hit by another vehicle? What is going to happen if you’re deemed responsible for the crash? There is a good chance that you’re going to get in hot water and you could be sued! Even if you drive very safe, there is a possibility that problems are going to arise. Try to get at least $100,000 per claim and $1,000,000 aggregate.
- Vehicle Insurance Recommended Limits – $1,000,000 per claim / $1,000,000 aggregate
Public And Products Liability Insurance
If you’re providing your clients with a service, you may need public and products liability insurance. This type of insurance can make a huge different in the long run. Public and products liability insurance can protect your company from claims of damage and accidental injury.
- Public And Products Liability Insurance – $50,000 a claim / $100,000 aggregate
There is no doubt that insurance can be pretty expensive. Just remember that it will prove to be well worth it in the long run. You need to get the exact amount of coverage that is needed to fully protect your business. You should never skimp on the cost or you’re probably going to regret it in the near future. The average costs will be explored in greater depth below.
- Employee Dishonesty Insurance – $200 a year
- Commercial General Liability Insurance – $350 a year
- Vehicle Insurance – $1000 a year
- Public And Products Liability Insurance – $300 a year
You need to understand that there is a possibility that the aforementioned numbers are not completely accurate. The costs could vary for your specific business. With this in mind, you should not hesitate to get in touch with us. Our company can help you get the most accurate costs. Fill out the form on our website to get the most accurate estimation. You can also contact us via email or through the phone.
FAQ before purchasing anthropologist professional liability insurance
- How much professional liability insurance do I need as an anthropologist?
- How do I get an anthropologist insurance policy?
- What does anthropologist professional liability insurance cover?
- What is the difference between claims made & occurrence form of coverage?
- When will I need to be insured as an anthropologist?
- What other professions need this type of insurance?
Other useful posts you should also read
- Canadian insurance companies that provide professional liability insurance for anthropologists
- How does the claims process work if I get sued because of my anthropology services?
- What is the cost of anthropologist professional liability insurance?
- How do I apply for an anthropologist professional liability insurance policy?
- How do I qualify for coverage as an anthropologist?
- What is the purpose of getting insured as an anthropologist?
- How long will it take to get an insurance quote for my anthropology business?