For Canadian businesses, it is pertinent to maintain high-quality products that their customers will love. To achieve supreme quality, these companies will hire quality control consultants. These individuals will help ensure that their products are high-quality, safe, and worth the money. Quality assurance consultants are immensely important to any Canadian business because they protect that business from numerous problems. If you work in this field, you’ll understand how important it is to avoid problems. You need to make sure that your client’s products are free of flaws.
While protecting your clients, you’ll need to protect your business too. Acquiring consultant insurance is smart.
What Is Quality Assurance Consultant Insurance?
Quality control consultant insurance or professional liability insurance is a type of insurance built to protect companies from professional liability issues. When dealing with quality control issues, you need to be perfect. If you make an error in an email, there is a risk that you’re going to unnecessarily disqualify good products. Who knows? If this unexpected event occurs, you’ll cost your client a lot of money and they’ll want to be repaid for your mistake. If a lawsuit is filed, you’ll be able to use your quality assurance consultant insurance to defend your company.
What Does Quality Assurance Consultant Insurance Do?
Quality control consultant insurance is designed to protect quality control experts from professional liability issues. While you’ve worked diligently to minimize the risk, there is still a chance that you’re going to make a mistake. You may miss a deadline or make an error on the invoice. Both problems could lead to a lawsuit. Thankfully, professional liability insurance can help you deal with this problem. With this insurance, you’ll be able to cover the costs of the lawsuit. This insurance will cover many court-related costs, including court fees, reporter fees, administrative fees, and more.
In addition to this, it will cover potential settlements and court judgments.
What Is Not Covered By Quality Assurance Consultant Insurance?
Ultimately, quality assurance consultant insurance is not a comprehensive insurance policy. It only protects from claims of professional neglect and error. You’ll still want this insurance but you’ll need to combine it with other policies to fully protect your quality assurance consultancy. Quality control consultant insurance does not cover claims of personal injury and property damage. You’ll need general liability insurance for these issues. Also, this insurance is not going to cover your commercial property or equipment. You’ll need other insurance products to cover these things.
Quality Control Consultant Insurance & Limits
There are several limitations associated with quality control consultant insurance. This insurance is not comprehensive and will not protect you from all potential problems. Quality control consultants will have two limits on their policies. This insurance is not unlimited. When you sign up for this insurance, your policy will be equipped with two limits. For starters, you’re going to have a per occurrence limit. The per occurrence limit determines how much the insurance company will pay per claim. You’ll also have an aggregate limit and that covers the amount paid during the policy period.
You biggest asset in life is your earning ability. If you are unable to work, you will need to rely on either your savings or borrow money to sustain your lifestyle. When these unfortunate circumstances occur, dependents and spouses are also impacted financially and emotionally.
Disability insurance coverage will provide you a monthly income benefit, usually totaling 70% to 80% of your income, when you are unable to work for a period of time due to injury or illness.
Types of disability insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Key Person Disability Insurance
- Self Employed Disability Insurance
- Mortgage Disability Insurance
- Temporary Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Disability Insurance
Need coverage in effect? Compare the market!
Other Types of Consulting Businesses we insure:
If your specializing is not mentioned below, have no worries. Our insurance markets can provide liability coverage for the majority of consulting businesses.
- Acoustic Consultant Insurance
- Agricultural Consultants Insurance
- Branding Consultant Insurance
- Business Consultant Insurance
- Business Management Consultants Insurance
- Custom Computer Software Consultant Insurance
- Environmental Consultants Insurance
- Education Consultants Insurance
- Energy Conservation Consultant Insurance – Commercial/Industrial
- Ergonomics Consultant Insurance
- Fashion Consultant Insurance
- Fire Protection Consultant Insurance
- Fire Safety Consultant Insurance
- Forestry Consultant Insurance
- Fuel Efficiency Consultant Insurance – Domestic
- Fuel Efficiency Consultant Insurance – Commercial/Industrial
- Executive Consultants Insurance
- Health and Social Care Consultants Insurance
- HR Consultants Insurance
- Linguistic Consultant Insurance
- Management Consultant Insurance
- Marketing Consultants Insurance
- Market Research Analyst Insurance
- Noise And Vibration Consultant Insurance
- Planning Consultant Insurance
- Personal Consultants Insurance
- Printing Consultant Insurance
- Publicity Consultant Insurance
- Public Relations Consultant Insurance
- Quality Control Consultant Insurance
- Regulatory Consultant Insurance
- Research Consultants Insurance
- Risk Management Consultants Insurance
- Safety Training/Consultant Insurance
- Security Consultant Insurance
- Technical Consultants Insurance
- Theater Lighting Consultant Insurance
FAQ before purchasing liability insurance
- How much professional liability insurance do I need?
- How do I get a liability insurance policy?
- What does professional liability insurance cover?
- What is the difference between claims made & occurrence form of coverage?
- When will I need to be insured?
- What other professions need this type of insurance?
Other useful posts you should also read
- Canadian insurance companies that provide professional liability insurance
- How does the claims process work if I get sued because of my professional services?
- What is the cost of professional liability insurance?
- How do I apply for a professional liability insurance policy?
- How do I qualify for coverage as a professional service provider?
- What is the purpose of getting insured as a professional?
- How long will it take to get an insurance quote for my business?