Canada’s top companies require the services of publicity consultants. These companies go to great lengths to ensure that they maintain a good reputation among the public. A damaged reputation could lead to an exodus of customers and massive revenue losses. These companies rely on publicity consultants to smooth things over with the media and public. Are you a smooth talker who can persuade people to change their opinions?
Can you help your clients win back their customers? Working as a publicity consultant is exciting but challenging. While you love a good challenge, you hate making mistakes. Some mistakes could be costly. If you’re not protected by consultant insurance, a minor mistake could mean the end of your business.
What Is Publicity Consultant Insurance?
Publicity consultant insurance or professional liability insurance will protect your publicity consultancy from allegations of neglect, oversight, error, and omission. This insurance does not cover property damage or personal injury but will help your company battle allegations of professional errors. When working as a publicity consultant, you will provide your clients with advice for winning back their customers. You’ll offer suggestions for improving their reputation. Your advice is normally helpful but it might not always be. It could be detrimental to your client.
If you provide bad advice and get sued for it, your publicity consultant insurance will make a real difference.
Publicity Consultant Insurance Coverage
Before signing up for an insurance policy, you’ll want to find out what will be covered by your policy. Will it cover personal injuries? Or, will it focus on protecting your company’s property? Ultimately, publicity consultant insurance will cover neither. Publicity consultant insurance is professional liability insurance so it mainly protects companies from professional liability lawsuits. First, you’re going to be protected from clients who have unrealistic expectations. You told them exactly what your services offered but they expected a lot more. This could cause a lawsuit and professional liability insurance would protect you.
This insurance also offers protection from lawsuits claiming missed deadlines, disclosure problems, and clerical errors. Protect your company by signing up for publicity consultant insurance coverage because you won’t regret it.
Do You Really Need Publicity Consultant Insurance?
At the end of the day, many publicity consultants want to save money. This is their primary goal and they’ll put their company at risk to save. For instance, you may decide that you should ignore publicity consultant insurance. Will this prove to be a costly mistake? While you may never face a lawsuit, you could and it might kill your business. Nevertheless, there are things you can do to prevent your clients from filing a lawsuit against you. For starters, you should hire a lawyer to help you create contracts. Your contracts need to minimize your professional liabilities. Also, you should maintain accurate records. When sending emails or talking to your clients on the phone, be sure to keep paper records of it.
Finally, you’ll want to focus on keeping in touch with your clients. Let them know what you’re doing and where the project is headed. If you tell them about a potential delay, they might be willing to work with you and not file a lawsuit. Still, you need to have insurance. Sometimes, you can’t stop lawsuits so you should sign up for professional liability insurance soon.
The Immense Benefits Of Publicity Consultant Insurance
Why should your publicity consultancy sign up for publicity insurance? If you don’t, a lawsuit could kill your business. That should be a great reason to pay for publicity consultant insurance. In addition to this, this insurance will provide your business with several key benefits. Once you’ve protected your business with insurance, you’ll know it. You’ll feel better about your company’s future. This means that you’ll sleep better and you’ll no longer have to worry about it. You’ll be able to focus on helping your clients and little else.
Also, your clients will think more highly of your business because you have professional liability insurance. This can expand your customer base and boost your revenue. It’ll be worth it in the long run. With that being said, you should begin looking for a reliable insurance broker as soon as possible. Reach out to the experts at ProfessionalsCoverage because they understand the industry better than anyone. They’ll help you find a reliable Canadian insurance agent.
You biggest asset in life is your earning ability. If you are unable to work, you will need to rely on either your savings or borrow money to sustain your lifestyle. When these unfortunate circumstances occur, dependents and spouses are also impacted financially and emotionally.
Disability insurance coverage will provide you a monthly income benefit, usually totaling 70% to 80% of your income, when you are unable to work for a period of time due to injury or illness.
Types of disability insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Key Person Disability Insurance
- Self Employed Disability Insurance
- Mortgage Disability Insurance
- Temporary Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Disability Insurance
Need coverage in effect? Compare the market!
Other Types of Consulting Businesses we insure:
If your specializing is not mentioned below, have no worries. Our insurance markets can provide liability coverage for the majority of consulting businesses.
- Acoustic Consultant Insurance
- Agricultural Consultants Insurance
- Branding Consultant Insurance
- Business Consultant Insurance
- Business Management Consultants Insurance
- Custom Computer Software Consultant Insurance
- Environmental Consultants Insurance
- Education Consultants Insurance
- Energy Conservation Consultant Insurance – Commercial/Industrial
- Ergonomics Consultant Insurance
- Fashion Consultant Insurance
- Fire Protection Consultant Insurance
- Fire Safety Consultant Insurance
- Forestry Consultant Insurance
- Fuel Efficiency Consultant Insurance – Domestic
- Fuel Efficiency Consultant Insurance – Commercial/Industrial
- Executive Consultants Insurance
- Health and Social Care Consultants Insurance
- HR Consultants Insurance
- Linguistic Consultant Insurance
- Management Consultant Insurance
- Marketing Consultants Insurance
- Market Research Analyst Insurance
- Noise And Vibration Consultant Insurance
- Planning Consultant Insurance
- Personal Consultants Insurance
- Printing Consultant Insurance
- Publicity Consultant Insurance
- Public Relations Consultant Insurance
- Quality Control Consultant Insurance
- Regulatory Consultant Insurance
- Research Consultants Insurance
- Risk Management Consultants Insurance
- Safety Training/Consultant Insurance
- Security Consultant Insurance
- Technical Consultants Insurance
- Theater Lighting Consultant Insurance
FAQ before purchasing liability insurance
- How much professional liability insurance do I need?
- How do I get a liability insurance policy?
- What does professional liability insurance cover?
- What is the difference between claims made & occurrence form of coverage?
- When will I need to be insured?
- What other professions need this type of insurance?
Other useful posts you should also read
- Canadian insurance companies that provide professional liability insurance
- How does the claims process work if I get sued because of my professional services?
- What is the cost of professional liability insurance?
- How do I apply for a professional liability insurance policy?
- How do I qualify for coverage as a professional service provider?
- What is the purpose of getting insured as a professional?
- How long will it take to get an insurance quote for my business?