Electrical contractors in Ontario have an abundance of options at their disposal. Nevertheless, it is important to understand that plenty of things can go wrong. As an electrical contractor, it is imperative to protect yourself from these problematic scenarios. Electrical contractor liability insurance can protect your business in the event of injuries, property damage and many other problems.
ProfessionalsCoverage offers the most comprehensive and affordable electrical contractor insurance. By working with us, you’ll have a professional by your side who will guide you through the maze and help you acquire the insurance that you need to fully protect your business.
The Potential Electrical Contractor Insurance Cost
It is undeniably true that insurance can be a major expense. Nevertheless, if you learn about why contractors insurance is required, you will find that it is going to be well worth it in the long run. In fact, contractor insurance for electricians can make the difference between lifelong success and a quick bankruptcy. Just remember that there are numerous factors that will ultimately play a role in determining how much you’ll be required to pay. The amount of coverage that you need can also impact the price.
An electrical contractor who needs $20,000 coverage will be required to pay more than one who need $10,000 in coverage. Get in touch with ProfessionalsCoverage to find out the factors that effect your business insurance cost and how much you’re actually going to be required to pay.
Essential Coverages For Electricians
- General Liability – General liability insurance is really a must for electrical contractors. This insurance for electricians is going to protect you from lawsuits caused by bad work on your behalf.
- Commercial Auto – Electricians are required to travel to get the job done. Protecting yourself with commercial auto insurance is highly recommended. This insurance can protect all company vehicles, including pickup trucks, vans, and more.
Other Options that electricians may need
- Business Owners policy – A business owners policy is a good option or electricians looking for comprehensive coverage. It can protect additional items, including personal property and commercial buildings.
- Workers’ Comp – Workers’ compensation is a necessity for any electrical contractor. This type of insurance is going to protect your employees in the event that they get sick or injured on the job.
At the end of the day, all electrical workers in Ontario are going to need electrical contractor insurance coverage. Whether you work in new construction or you do troubleshooting work, you should definitely take advantage of our electrician company insurance. No electrical worker should continue working in Ontario without having protection. Get in touch with the agents at ProfessionalsCoverage to get the coverage that you need right now.
Getting A Quote Today
Getting insurance can be pretty expensive. Nevertheless, we strongly urge you to get covered as quickly as possible. Failing to do so is going to put your company at risk. You need to obtain this insurance as quickly as possible. Not only is it going to protect you and your business, but it will also protect your employees, their family and your family. When you’re ready to get started, you can start by learning about what is needed from your end to get an electrician insurance quote and follow that, you should get in touch with us. We’ll help you get the coverage that you need immediately. We can also help you obtain a free quote.
Our quotes are available without any obligations.
Other type of contractors we commonly insure
- Cleaning – Residential, industrial and commercial
- Painting – Residential, commercial, and industrial
- Snow plow
- Air duct cleaning
Frequently asked questions before buying Electrician insurance
- Do I Need Electrical Contractor Insurance to be able to work in Ontario?
- How Much Electrician Contractors Insurance Should I Have?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance For Electricians Cost?
- What Is Electrical Contractors Liability Insurance?
- Are Electricians Required To Have Insurance?
- What Does a Electrician’s Insurance Policy Cover in Ontario?
- Are the Subcontractors I hire Covered Under My Company Insurance Policy?
- As an Electrician, Do I Need Professional Indemnity Insurance?
- Do I need insurance even if I am an Independent Electrician?
- How do I Become an Approved Contractor for Insurance Company Electrician Jobs