We specialize in 3 types of insurance:
- Professional liability (E&O)
- Business Insurance
- Contractors Insurance
This insurance protects professionals financially in the event they get sued by a client or third party. The insurance kicks in when the suing party endures physical, emotional, or monetary damages and decided to take matters to court or file a claim.
Professional Liability insurance is also referred to as Errors and Omissions Insurance and Professional Indemnity Insurance across Ontario, Canada.
Professionals we provide professional liability insurance (E&O) to:
FAQ Regarding Professional Liability
- How much coverage do I need?
- How do I get a policy?
- What does this insurance cover?
- What is the difference between claims made & occurrence form of coverage?
- When will I need to be insured?
- Who needs this type of insurance?
Other useful posts
- Canadian insurance companies that provide PLI
- How does the claims process work?
- What is the cost?
- How do I apply for a policy?
- How do I qualify for coverage?
- What is the purpose of getting insured as a professional?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Quote?
This insurance is crafted for business owners that operate as a sole proprietor, are in partnerships, or are shareholders in corporations. A business has many different risk exposures than range from a customer slipping on their premises to a baby choking on a toy made by a large box retailer.
Coverages to acquire under the basic package (For small or new businesses)
- General Liability Insurance – Click to learn about cost, coverages offered, and benefits
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance – Must apply at WSIB
Coverages to acquire as your business grow or if you are already a growing company
Types of businesses we commonly insure:
Arts & Entertainment
Health & Wellness
|Personal Care & Beauty
Restaurant & Food
FAQ about Business Insurance
- Business Insurance Cost
- How to get Business Insurance
- Getting a Business Insurance Quote
- Do I need to get Liquor Liability Insurance?
- What is the difference between occurrence and claims-made policy coverage?
When contractors take on residential or commercial jobs, they expose themselves to liability. For example.. if they screw up the job, damage property, or cause injuries.. they are then liable. This where this insurance comes in and protects the professional, financially similarly to how E&O insurance works.
Types of contractors we commonly insure:
- Cleaning – Residential, industrial and commercial
- Painting – Residential, commercial, and industrial
- Snow plow
- Air duct cleaning
Frequently asked questions before buying contractors insurance
- Do I Need Contractors Insurance to be able to work in Ontario?
- How Much Contractors Insurance Should I Have?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance For Contractors Cost?
- What Is Contractors Liability Insurance?
- Are Contractors Required To Have Insurance?
- What Does a Contractors Insurance Policy Cover in Ontario?
- Are the Subcontractors I hire Covered Under My Contractors Insurance Policy?
- As a Contractor Do I Need Professional Indemnity Insurance?
- Do I need insurance even if I am an Independent Contractor?
- How to Become an Approved Contractor for Insurance Company Jobs